The TECHNO WIND FOIL 160 is a well-known freeride windsurfing board shape that is stable and easy to use in light-wind summer conditions with or without a foil.
Generous volume (160l) and a generous width (82cm) provide maximum stability when uphauling the sail, using the board in sub-planing conditions and when popping onto plane with a large freeride sail or Wind FOIL.
The TECHNO 160 is perfectly designed for learning to plane, to jibe and how to ride properly with footstraps. There is a full deck pad for maximum comfort, and the board can be used by kids for learning to windsurf!
- Code 106836
- Model Techno Windfoil
- Length 8'4" / 255 cm
- Width 32.25" / 82 cm
- Weight 24.25 lbs / 11 kg
- Finbox Configuration Set Up Deep Tuttle + US Box Center Fin
- Supplied fin(s) Beach WA 30 + FCS CONNECT II Touring 9"
- Daggerboard No
- Foil Reinforcement Yes
- Masttrack US Box 17 cm
- Ideal Sail Size Wind : 6.5 < 8.5 m2 / Wind Foil : 5.0 < 8.0
- Footstraps 4 positions : Inner and outer 3x position inserts. 1x central rear strap.
- Pads Full deck pad with 4 pieces, 4.5 mm thickness, embossed surface
- Product Type Rigid - Composite
- Technology ACE-TEC