- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100)
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Building on our popular fēnix® 5 platform, our next-generation multisport marine smartwatch provides comprehensive boat connectivity. It connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to stream data to your quatix 5 watch, including speed, depth, temperature and wind. Compact and stylish with quick-change bands, it also sports advanced fitness features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, swimming and canoeing — whatever sport you want to track, quatix 5 has you covered.
Take Control Anywhere On Board
Advanced autopilot control and remote waypoint marking features allow you to maintain control of your vessel, even if you are not the one at the helm. With the quatix 5 watch, you can actually access a GHC™ 20 autopilot control unit to control the autopilot — change heading, turn and steer the boat. You also have remote waypoint marking, which allows you to add a waypoint from quatix 5 and have it sync automatically with your connected chartplotter.
Take Advantage of Garmin SailAssist™ Capabilities
When it comes to sail racing, don’t just time your start, visualize it. See a virtual starting line represented on your quatix 5 with 2 waypoints creating the starting line of a sailing race. With distance to start line, you’ll know how far you are from the line based on the distance to the virtual starting line. You’ll also have race countdown timer to count down the time to the start of the race and time to burn if the virtual starting line is present. And tack assist will determine whether the boat is being headed or lifted and then easily calibrate the boat’s port/starboard tack angles with the touch of a button.
Collect Water Sports Data
Whether you’re paddle boarding or canoeing, quatix 5 will track your stroke and distance per stroke plus your total distance; it even provides lap tracking. Plus, if water skiing, you can check your boat speed with a glance at your quatix 5 watch.
Navigate Across Water and Land
quatix 5 watch is equipped with high-sensitivity GPS navigation and tracking functions plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. In addition, there’s an internal gyroscope to help improve position accuracy (and battery life) in UltraTrac mode.
Enjoy Your Entertainment
You can actually control your onboard entertainment system with quatix 5. Use the built-in FUSION-Link Lite app to control connected StereoActive products as well as other ANT-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100).
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Built-in Activity Tracking
Whether you’re on water or dry land, quatix 5 can track your physical activities. It features Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, which provides 24/7 monitoring without the use of a chest strap. It also offers advanced fitness training features that include training statistics and activity profiles for multiple sports/activities such as running, biking, swimming, hiking and golfing.
Comprehensive Smart Connectivity
Smart notifications through quatix 5 let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch — whether you're on the water, trail, golf course or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications.
Sleek, stylish design makes a statement on and off the water. Equipped with Garmin exclusive QuickFit® band system, quatix 5 allows you to change the band quickly and easily with no tools. It also features preloaded marine-styled watch faces you can change to fit your mood. It’s also compatible with Connect IQ so you can download more free watch faces and activity apps.
- Lens material: Glass or sapphire crystal
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Quickfit™ watch band compatible: Yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: Silicone or steel
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 15.5 mm
- Display size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Silicone band: 85 g
- Metal band: 156 g
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 2 weeks
- GPS/HR mode: up to 24 hours
- Ultratrac™ mode: up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate
- Water rating: 10 atm
- Color display: Yes
- Memory/history: 64 mb
- Clock features: Time/date, GPS time sync, Automatic daylight saving time, Alarm clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunrise/sunset times
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer